Freemedia Internet S.L.
Due to violations of the CSA regulations the email sender is temporarily excluded from the whitelist.
01 October 2014
Director Certified Senders Alliance
The certification guarantees in particular the following
- As a rule, no spam filtering at the mailbox providers and technology partners of the CSA, ensuring a higher inbox placement rate
- In principle, full compliance with international email marketing law
- Effective early-warning system through the CSA complaint management and daily spam trap reports
An excerpt from the CSA quality standards
- Emailing only with legally compliant permission
- Reference given with every email as to how to unsubscribe
- Legal notice in every email
- DKIM signature for securing authentication (protection from spam and phishing)
- SPF (protect from fake email sender addresses)
- X-CSA-Complaints Header for a quick and easy way to make a complaint
- Constant monitoring through the CSA
For the complete CSA regulations, please click here.
Are you an email sender who is interested in the benefits of a certification as well as contributing to the improvement of the quality of commercial emails?
Please contact us. We will be happy to assist you.
+49 (221) 70 00 48-183