CSA senders agree to comply with strict legal and technical quality standards (=mandatory admission criteria). Within the last six months the following senders have exceeded the permissible number of notifications due to violations of the CSA admission criteria.
Notifications due to violations of
technical admission criteria
- arvato systems GmbH
- Cheetah Digital Germany GmbH
- Freemedia Internet S.L.
- Mailjet SAS
- Schober Information Group (Schweiz) AG / XCAMPAIGN
- w3work Gneuß & Arnold GbR
legal admission criteria
- DWMS New Business GmbH (1 customer)
- kajomi GmbH (2 customers)
- OCKNet UG (1 customer)
- promio.net GmbH (1 customer)
- six point media GmbH (5 customers)
- WEBanizer AG (1 customer)
legal and technical admission criteria
- Oracle | Responsys Inc.
- salesforce.com Inc.
- Silverpop Systems Inc. / IBM
These senders are currently excluded from the CSA whitelist due to violations of the CSA regulations:
- six point media GmbH
* = processing implementation, ** = preferred delivery