CSA senders agree to comply with strict legal and technical quality standards (=mandatory admission criteria). Within the last six months the following senders have exceeded the permissible number of notifications due to violations of the CSA admission criteria.
Notifications due to violations of
technical admission criteria
- Silverpop Systems Inc. / IBM
legal admission criteria
- CQ International B.V. (1 customer)- Due to violations of the CSA regulations the sender was temporary excluded from the whitelist. In the meantime the sender took appropriate measures to improve quality so the temporary exclusion was revoked
- kajomi GmbH (2 customers)
- OCKNet UG (1 customer)
- six point media GmbH (5 customers)
- WEBanizer AG (1 customer)
legal and technical admission criteria
- Oracle | Responsys Inc.
- salesforce.com Inc.
These senders are currently excluded from the CSA whitelist due to violations of the CSA regulations:
- six point media GmbH
* = processing implementation, ** = preferred delivery