CSA senders agree to comply with strict legal and technical quality standards (CSA Criteria). Within the last six months the following senders have exceeded the permissible number of notifications due to violations of the CSA Criteria.
Notifications due to violations of
technical admission criteria
- Acoustic Marketing UK, Ltd.- Due to violations of the CSA regulations the sender was temporary excluded from the Certified IP List. In the meantime the sender took appropriate measures to improve quality so the temporary exclusion was revoked.
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Mapp Digital Germany GmbH
- salesforce.com Inc.
legal admission criteria
- Episerver GmbH (1 customer)
- Mailjet SAS (1 customer)
- Mapp Digital Germany GmbH (1 customer)
- salesforce.com Inc. (1 customer)
- XQueue GmbH (2 customers)
These senders are currently excluded from the Certified IP List due to violations of the CSA regulations:
- CQ International B.V.
- Freemedia Internet S.L.
These senders are currently partly excluded from the Certified IP List due to violations of the CSA regulations:
- Cheetah Digital Germany GmbH